Children, both girls and boys should be educated together and receive equal education. Opting for coeducation means a greater quest for equality at each stage of their development. The aim of the resources in this section is to eliminate gender stereotypes by overcoming social inequalities and cultural hierarchies between girls and Boys.
Últimos recursos Co-education
- Know the cultures of dances, music and food of other countries present in the projects of Itaka-Escolapios.
- Motivate them to shiw their talents in the service of God, bringing joy, messages of peace and solidarity.
Your written voice transforms.
To make visible the world we want with the words we need today, so that words are the best example of the transformation that can be generated.
Friends of the Heart.
- Highlighting the value of Love, that allows you to connect with others and receive God's gift.
- Know the reality of other children and young people, empathizing with their environment.
- Recognize that faithfulness and commitment is part of love.
- Motivate to express their voice, a kind, responsible and close voice to Jesus of Nazareth.
- To share our experiences with our group.
- To know better the people who take part in Calasanz Movement in other places.
- To be aware of the unity of Calasanz Movement globally.
- Reflect on the concept of equality
- Generate critical spirit
- Be able to understand the dynamics of a debate.
- Respect other people’s ideas.
- Be thoughtful and able to justify personal opinions.
Deepen in the idea of inequality, to contrast the validity of masculine and feminine models. Contrast stereotypes that young people may take as a model to build their identity.
Deepen the idea of inequality, to contrast the validity of masculine and feminine models. Contrast stereotypes that young people may take as a model to build their identity.
- Reflect on the presence of values such as equality and justice in songs, but also about stereotypes and sexist prejudices.
- Promote reflection and internalize values in a motivating way through songs.
- Foster the values of non-violence, equality, justice, etc.
- Identify and understand the role that many people working in the music industry have in our society. These people aim to guarantee the human rights of the entire human race.