Fight against exclusion
We live in a socio-economic system that creates exclusion. We have a duty to be activists against exclusion, to seek a society in which all citizens have equal access to opportunities and resources. We must actively commit ourselves to building a more just and sustainable world.
Últimos recursos Fight against exclusion
- Know the cultures of dances, music and food of other countries present in the projects of Itaka-Escolapios.
- Motivate them to shiw their talents in the service of God, bringing joy, messages of peace and solidarity.
- Raising awareness from adolescence that speaking out in defence of different realities and contexts is not only necessary, but also makes us co-responsible for the changes that occur in the world.
- Encourage adults and young people not to give way to indifference.
Communication Plan for the Accompaniment of Migrants
- To be aware of other people reality.
- To embody our ideas graphically.
- To share with others our proposals to change the world.
Friends of the Heart.
- Highlighting the value of Love, that allows you to connect with others and receive God's gift.
- Know the reality of other children and young people, empathizing with their environment.
- Recognize that faithfulness and commitment is part of love.
- Motivate to express their voice, a kind, responsible and close voice to Jesus of Nazareth.
One voice, one connection
- Highlight the value of fraternity.
- Know the reality of other children and young people, empathizing with their environment
- Motivate them to express their voice and connect with others with whom they have something in common.
Connect, but… for what?
- To reflect on the digital and technological illiteracy of children and young people in places where the internet is still not very accessible, and to make visible the importance of joining the efforts of others through knowledge of reality and the development of empathy for contexts that are physically distant.
- To value the critical, constructive, ethical and efficient use of ICT and/or RRSS resources that are within our reach.
- Actively participate in the campaign "One voice, a million changes" bringing the reality of some of Itaka-Escolapios' projects closer to the educational community.
Initial Activity Cloister Solidarity Campaign 2022-23
- Remember the previous campaign and its impact on our environment.
- Deepen our understanding of Educa as a tool for social transformation.
- Learn about the Itaka Escolapios Solidarity Campaign 2022-23.
- Listen to the "voices" of our pupils.