We live in a socio-economic system that creates exclusion. We have a duty to be activists against exclusion, to seek a society in which all citizens have equal access to opportunities and resources. We must actively commit ourselves to building a more just and sustainable world.
Últimos recursos Fight against exclusion
- Conocer la realidad de los comedores escolares que se impulsan desde Itaka-Escolapios Camerún.
- Reflexionar sobre el consumo y desperdicio alimentario en nuestro entorno.
Cambio y transformación
- Conocer algunos de los proyectos de Itaka-Escolapios que trabajan por la transformación social en su entorno o país. Como los de Mozambique y Venezuela.
- Plantear una acción comunitaria con la que apoyar económicamente la campaña de solidaridad de Itaka-Escolapios.
- To be aware of other people reality.
- To embody our ideas graphically.
- To share with others our proposals to change the world.
- Highlighting the value of Love, that allows you to connect with others and receive God's gift.
- Know the reality of other children and young people, empathizing with their environment.
- Recognize that faithfulness and commitment is part of love.
- Motivate to express their voice, a kind, responsible and close voice to Jesus of Nazareth.
- Highlight the value of fraternity.
- Know the reality of other children and young people, empathizing with their environment
- Motivate them to express their voice and connect with others with whom they have something in common.
- To reflect on the digital and technological illiteracy of children and young people in places where the internet is still not very accessible, and to make visible the importance of joining the efforts of others through knowledge of reality and the development of empathy for contexts that are physically distant.
- To value the critical, constructive, ethical and efficient use of ICT and/or RRSS resources that are within our reach.
- Actively participate in the campaign "One voice, a million changes" bringing the reality of some of Itaka-Escolapios' projects closer to the educational community.
- Remember the previous campaign and its impact on our environment.
- Deepen our understanding of Educa as a tool for social transformation.
- Learn about the Itaka Escolapios Solidarity Campaign 2022-23.
- Listen to the "voices" of our pupils.