The United Nations define the Culture of Peace, “as a set of values, attitudes, of behaviour and ways of life that reject violence and prevent conflicts by tackling their roots through dialogue and negotiation between individuals, groups and states”. Education plays an important role in this area since it is based on inclusion that promotes equity as a solid basis for positive social coexistence.
Últimos recursos Peace
The news of the future
- Carry out a dynamic of reflection and utopia, dreaming of a better world, a different context and see embodied a world that we want to build with our own actions, motivating to generate it in a graphic and palpable way.
- To promote active participation through the leadership and prominence of each of the boys and girls who are part of our parishes, projects and schools, giving them a voice and the possibility of generating a daily challenge or activity that has peace-building at its centre in their context.
- Generate a call for drawing with free technique for all our students to create an art gallery in our institution, in order to see the theme of peace from the vision of the youngest.
- To appreciate Peace as a necessary value to be promoted.
- To become co-responsible in the fight for Peace.
- To generate areas to pray for Peace.
- Highlighting the value of Service allows you to better express love with others and to be a good child of God.
- To get to know the reality of other children and young people, empathising with their environment.
- To recognize that service and commitment is part of God's love.
- Motivate them to express their voice in a different way, a voice that is grateful and close to Jesus of Nazareth.
To make visible the world we want with the words we need today, so that words are the best example of the transformation that can be generated.