Date: 2022 21th November
Right to education
- To be aware of other children reality.
- To know projects that promote education.
- First of all, we will inform ourselves about the reality of the ashram Calasanz of Atambua (Indonesia). To do so, we can access to the corresponding project form which can be found on the camping’s website.
- We will ask the boys and girls to compare their school day with the one of the users of the boarding school. We will avoid falling into prejuices and preconceived ideas.
- We will make in a large mural a compare and contrast (Annex) between our daily life and that of the boys and girls of the ashram.
- We will hang our mural in the premises of Calasanz Movement to share it with others.
Esta actividad se propone en el marco de la Campaña de solidaridad 2022-23