Date: 2022 22th November
Fight against exclusion
- To be aware of other people reality.
- To embody our ideas graphically.
- To share with others our proposals to change the world.
First of all, we will inform ourselves about the projects for the Accompaniment of Migrants promoted by Itaka-Escolapios. To do so, we can access to the resource form that can be found in the campaing website “One voice, a million changes.”
- We will discuss in group the reality presented to us, we will investigate a little about it, we will reflect about the plan and share our experiences in this area.
- We will spend a couple of sessions to create a whole communication plan for these projects (videos presenting the project, digital signage, publication proposals in social networks, posters for the neighborhood, center, school...). The aim is to generate content that can be used and that shows the vision of the young boys’ and girls’ projects.
- The material generated will be delivered to the head office coordinator for appropriate dissemination.