Date: 2022 28th November
- Highlighting the value of Service allows you to better express love with others and to be a good child of God.
- To get to know the reality of other children and young people, empathising with their environment.
- To recognize that service and commitment is part of God's love.
- Motivate them to express their voice in a different way, a voice that is grateful and close to Jesus of Nazareth.
Time: 60 min.
- Costumes of the characters of the crew of ITAKA-ESCOLAPIOS
- Colors, Pencils
- Video Beam
1. Startup dynamics. FEEL: The characters of the crew of Itaka-Escolapios invite children to live an adventure, the adventure of solidarity. Therefore, with the help of the ropes the children should form an imaginary boat where everybody can be inside without any of them getting out, to play "The tide goes in, the tide goes out" when the monitor says, the tide goes out everybody jumps out of the boat, when he says the tide goes in everybody jumps in the boat, we will observe the team work or the way they can follow the indications helping each other.
2. The imaginary boat will now move with all the crew to a place that will be decorated with cushions, doves, sails, among other elements and, once the boat has disembarked in the place, one of the characters begins to explain to them what place they are visiting and why. Afterwards, the video “The Parable of the Good Samaritan” will be show
and videos of testimonies of volunteers and and the reality to be known (Annex 1)
3. IMAGINE. This is followed by a "rain of emotions " in which they should answer the following questions: What did they feel about what they observed? What motivates them to do? What catches their attention?
4. CHANGE: A monitor or other crew character encourages them to write letters, where they will send a message to whomever they want, volunteers or recipients of the project. The crew of Itaka-Piarists will keep in a chest or wallet (like the postman's) all the messages and retire on the ship, heading to undertake the mission "One voice, one million changes".
Esta actividad se propone en el marco de la Campaña de solidaridad 2022-23