“Everyone has the right to education.” This is how article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights begins. This article gives each person the right to receive an education that must be accessible (eliminating all forms of discrimination in access to it), available (must be free), acceptable (quality) and adaptable (must be adapted to each student). Education is the principal means by which every person can develop his or her abilities, skills and participate actively in society. This is why it is a “gateway” right: it is the gateway to all other rights (such as the right to health or the right to work); it is indispensable for fighting poverty and inequality, for achieving sustainable development, etc.
Últimos recursos Right to education
Your written voice transforms.
To make visible the world we want with the words we need today, so that words are the best example of the transformation that can be generated.
Connect, but… for what?
- To reflect on the digital and technological illiteracy of children and young people in places where the internet is still not very accessible, and to make visible the importance of joining the efforts of others through knowledge of reality and the development of empathy for contexts that are physically distant.
- To value the critical, constructive, ethical and efficient use of ICT and/or RRSS resources that are within our reach.
- Actively participate in the campaign "One voice, a million changes" bringing the reality of some of Itaka-Escolapios' projects closer to the educational community.
- To be aware of other children reality.
- To know projects that promote education.
- Remember the previous campaign and its impact on our environment.
- Deepen our understanding of Educa as a tool for social transformation.
- Learn about the Itaka Escolapios Solidarity Campaign 2022-23.
- Listen to the "voices" of our pupils.
- Use the voice to raise awareness and encourage reflection in the lives of our adolescents regarding the various realities that will benefit from this campaign.
- To approach the different realities of the projects and works promoted by Itaka-Escolapios (boarding schools in Senegal, Atambua and Bolivia) and to establish connections with them.
Objetivos: Use your voice to raise awareness and encourage reflection in the lives of our teenagers regarding the various realities that will benefit from this campaign.
Objetivos: Raise awareness and encourage constant visual reflection inside and outside the institution regarding the importance of solidarity in the world.